A job interview is tough! If you are looking for a little more confidence or even if you are starting from the bottom, this is a good place to look. Check out this website and discover how to enter an interview boldly. Check it out!
- “Package & Spin” your work experience so it’s the perfect fit for the job.
- Become more confident in your self-presentation; easily calm nerves or fear.
- How to use professional words, phrases, and metrics to communicate your value.
- Talk about your strengths and past successes in a convincing way.
- Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED!
- What was the most frustrating experience at your last job?
- What was the most satisfying? … Why?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history? … And then what happened?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Why should we hire YOU? — What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
- What would you hope to accomplish in your first 90 days here?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
- What was your role in your department’s most recent success?
- Share some examples of how you’ve been able to motivate other people.
- Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion … How did you prepare? … What was the outcome?
- Walk me through the steps you took to reach an important long-term goal.
- What’s your biggest weakness? Give some examples of areas where you need to improve.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular, and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you go about learning new technical skills?
Become more confident in your self-presentation; you’re now able to quickly calm nerves or fear.
Easily command professional words, phrases, and metrics to communicate your value.
You have proven patterns for talking about your strengths and past successes in a reassuring way.