Rocket sign language is an online course that is used by over 1,200,000 people. You can study this course at your own pace! American Sign Language (ASL) is a complete, complex language. It uses signs made by moving the hands, along with facial expressions and body postures. It is the primary language for the deaf and hard of hearing living in North America. No one form of sign language is universal. Each country or region uses its own sign languages.
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Sign Language
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- You can learn so much in such a short space of time
- You can use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- Your progress syncs between your devices
- You will learn Sign Language using modern scientific learning methods
- Rocket Sign Language learners use the top 7 practical success strategies
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development
ASL is reported to be used as a first language in Barbados, Bolivia, Cambodia, the Central African Republic, Chad, China (Hong Kong), the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Jamaica, Kenya, Madagascar, the Philippines, Singapore, and Zimbabwe.